ABA has partnered with Xero to deliver outstanding Cloud Software Solutions to our clients. If you want your business to work smarter and faster, cloud accounting software is a wise investment. Working in the cloud will give you better insight into your finances, and improve collaboration with your team.
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants. The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost-effective and easy-to-use.
In the cloud, there’s no need to install and run applications over a desktop computer. Instead, you pay for the software by monthly subscription. Upfront business costs are reduced. Version upgrades, maintenance, system administration costs and server failures are no longer issues.
Discover for yourself why Xero is one of the most powerful bookkeeping and accounting tools available!
- A custom dashboard lets you see all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at a glance.
- Interactive graphs show money going in & out, and the watchlist lets you monitor specific accounts.
- Manage your cash flow by scheduling payments and batch paying suppliers.
- Automatic bank feeds provide live data so you can manage cash flow in real-time.
- The ability to collaborate with your team live enables accurate and confident decision making.
- More about XERO
- More about Cloud Accounting Advantages
- Xero Pricing
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS