Sole-Trader & Contractor Tax
All the additional Tax responsibilities that come with being Self-Employed can be pretty overwhelming on top of everything else that’s keeping you busy.
So whether you’re a Contractor, Freelancer or an Entrepreneur – ABA are here so you can focus your time and energy where it matters most.
How can we help You
Here's what you'll get
We take the hassle out of tax time.
Why choose us
Bookkeeping, BAS & Payroll
Bookkeeping, BAS & Payroll
Let’s face it, bookkeeping is an important part of any business but in reality, this process is often neglected. In fact, according to CPA Australia, a large percentage of small businesses fail due to financial mismanagement and weak accounting records.
Inaccurate bookkeeping provides little insight as to your business health and forms the basis of many poor business decisions. Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean you’re profitable, or cash flow positive!
Poor cash flow is generally a symptom of many other underlying problems which can be identified and corrected with sound bookkeeping practices. Current information about where your making money, where your losing money and regulatory obligations is vital to the longevity of your business.
With the assistance of Cloud Software solutions like Xero, we can quickly and cost effectively manage the ‘paperwork’ for you. This lets you concentrate on jobs, customers and daily operations.
From quotes to invoicing, payroll, purchasing and superannuation obligations, we can tailor solutions to meet your individual and business needs. We also ensure accounting compliance and regulatory requirements are met and maintained.
- General Bookkeeping; Data Entry & Reconciliations
- Payroll & Superannuation
- BAS & IAS Preparation & Lodgment
- Comprehensive Reports
- Depreciation Schedules & Asset Register Maintenance
- Business Systems & Procedures
- Migration to Cloud Based Accounting Software (like Xero)
- General Bookkeeping & Software Training
- Save Money. It’s no surprise that outsourcing work saves you money. By outsourcing your bookkeeping you eliminate full time staff for part time tasks.
- Save Time. When you outsource your bookkeeping and accounting functions to a skilled team dedicated to tuning your financials into shape, you can focus on what you do the best – developing the business you really want.
- Improve Cash Flow. Being able to access transparent and accurate financial records in real-time means that you can see where you are, problem solve a lack of sales, and confidently plan for the future.
- Expert Services. Outsourcing to a professional bookkeeper ensures that your accounts are managed by someone with the skills to do the job accurately and efficiently. You also gain access to current information on applicable regulatory requirements and obligations to ensure your business stays compliant.